- Optimised VM memory settings, and global readahead
    - init.d script support
    - CPU Voltage support through 3rd party apps
    - Modified GPU DVFS utilisation steps for maximum GPU performance
    - No logging / debugging of any kind for higher performance
    - Decreased CPU frequency transition latency
    - CRC32 slicing-by-8 algorithm
    - SLUB allocator
    - PEGASUSQ governor (default, others available)
    - NOOP schedular, (default, others available)
    - lots of other minor tweaks and changes
    - ODIN TAR and CWM ZIPS available for all versions
    - Custom boot animation support (place animation zip in /system/media)
    - TouchWiz roms only (no sirve con roms CM o similares)

Existen 3 versiones:

STANDARD (STD) - 1.6ghz FSync() enabled
    OVERCLOCK (OC) - 1.8ghz FSync() enabled
    EXTREME (EX) - 1.8ghz FSync() disabled

* no tengo ni idea de que es el FSync() si alguien me ilumina lo añado

Changelog
    - Rebuilt from new N7100T source, released Dec 3rd
    - All rotation issues in 4.1.2 fixed
    - GPU steps reworked for better speed and responsiveness
    - Built with linaro 12.11 GCC toolchain, with -O3 optimisation level
    - lots of other internal changes

- Added triangle away support
    - Maybe fixed rotation / sensors in newer 4.1.2 TW roms?

- Fixed all voltage setting and reporting problems (you may need to clear app data in your chosen voltage app)
    - Swapped to arm-eabi- 4.4.3 google toolchain rather than arm-linux-androideabi- 4.4.3
    - Some minor bigfixes
    - Decreased bus frequency increase threshold

- Fixed all video record problems
    - Added custom boot animation support

v1.01
    - Fixed video playback issues
    - Fixed gameplay issues
    - preliminary support for exFAT - works on a usb mounting device

v1.00
    - Initial release

[KERNEL] [N7100 + N7105] [TW] Note2Core 2.10 - Standard, OC and Extreme - xda-developers

RedPill:

* SOPORTA microSD FORMATEADA EN extFAT
    * arreglado el problema del Exynos
    * arreglado el problema de la muerte súbita

versión actual: 1.01

Características del Kernel

Exynos-Abuse Secured (Thanks to AndreiLux for the original low level patch & Samsung for the Official Fix)
    Ramfs from Stock Kernel + Busybox and its various functions in /sbin
    Versions up to Rev1.00 were Based on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Source Drop Release 1; Rev1.01 and up are based on N8000 Sources
    Included patches for performance, stability and battery life
    Init.d support
    SetCPU, ROM Toolbox and Voltage Control Support
    No CPU & GPU Overclocking and Undervolting
    Enable or Disable File Syncing
    (fsync disabled by default as I've tweaked the system for optimum latency designed for Flash Storage)
    CFS Autogroup by Mike Galbraith Enabled
    CPU Topology and Sched_MC enabled
    AFTR and LPA enabled
    A lot of tunables via sysfs included (Use ROM Toolbox or similar Utility to easily change it)
    Git Implementation of SHA-1 for 12% faster boot time
    CPU set at 1.6Ghz at Boot for faster boot time (Thanks to Imoseyon)
    LZO compressed kernel using optimized values for the size of the kernel for faster boot time
    CIFS Support (cifs.ko located in /lib/modules) | Tweaked Ext4 Filesystem
    (Patches + Mount Options + Tweaked IO Schedulers leaning towards latency for Flash Storage)
    sio | zen | noop | deadline (tweaked for better latency and balanced throughput for Mobile NAND based devices)
    Tweaked the mount options for Ext4 to adapt to the current focus on latency
    pegasusq | conservative CPU Governors (Patched conservative to support load based hotplugging)
    WiFi Multicast Blocked (Thanks to Entropy512)
    Using Toolchain 4.7.3 from Linaro+ compiler optimizations specific for that version (Thanks Linaro)

Changelog 1.01

Completely Rebased on N8000 Source
    Use newest and official Exynos-Abuse patch from Samsung (Thanks to AndreiLux for the additional patches re: static cma regions)
    Fix Freezes for some Devices when transferring large files via USB
    Fix SOD for some Devices
    Change CPU Idle Settings back to stock
    Remove Dynamic FSync (Ability to enable or disable FSync is still available)
    Removed ROW I/O as sio/deadline/zen perform better in our tests
    USB Charging Rate increased to 1700
    Tweaked pegasusq for battery life (limit sampling rate in suspend)
    Removed Conservative (as new tweaked pegasusq can save battery with the right settings)
    Added Dynamic STweaks XML Implementation by AndreiLux (Thanks to AndreiLux)
    Updated STweaks (Thanks to Gokhan Moral)
    use get_random_int() to fix entropy depleting (Thanks to Jeff Liu)
    Updated sensorhub driver, device sensors

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1975938

PerseusAlpha 3:

* NO SOPORTA microSD FORMATEADA EN extFAT
    * arreglado el problema del Exynos

versión actual: 31.2

Características/Changelog del Kernel

ARREGLADO EL PROBLEMA DEL EXYNOS

Perseus alpha31 (09/01):
    Removed my own security fixes and replaced them with the official Samsung one. I guess it can now be disclosed: exynos-mem was only one of multiple entry-points for the memory exploit. We discovered the s5p-smem exploit ourselves back in December but kept it quiet, I fixed that one back in version 29.2 without mentioning. Nobody was secure from a smart exploiter up until then, SuperCurios or Chainfire's software fixes are also just patching a single hole in what is a Swiss cheese. Kernels >v31 and beyond stock LLA are now the only truly protected ones.
    Samsung's fix for the sudden death syndrome (SDS) included. It is caused by eMMC failure on phones with VTU00M 16GB internal memory chips with revision 0xF1. You can check your phone with the "eMMC Brickbug Check" in the Play Store (Ignore the message if it says you're not affected, the type and revision is what matters). The patch is a firmware soft-patch that is applied on every boot and MMC resume, it is not a permanent fix. You will need to stay forever on kernels which include the patch, this also includes updated recoveries and their embedded kernels.
    Some other minor MMC changes extracted from Update 7 sources.

Internal and memory voltage control. This is the first and only working implementation out there. Memory interface voltage is exactly what it the name implies, the voltage on the chip-to-chip interface from the SoC to the memory chip. Internal voltage is the whole SoC voltage excluding CPU, GPU, and the MIF. This includes all auxiliary function blocks such as the ISP/Image signal processor, camera interfaces, I/O interfaces, display controller and the MFC/Multi function codec hardware video de-/en-coder.

- Internal voltage respectively memory voltage table is found in /sys/devices/cpu/busfreq/ as int_volt_table or mif_volt_table
    - The frequencies are defined as OPP's (Operating performance points), internal frequency and memory frequency (And voltages) together as a pair form an OPP. If you want to change the voltages through the sysfs files, keep in mind how you change them. MIF voltages are stored independently with each OPP step. INT voltages are stored in respect of their frequency key.

- Default OPP steps are: 440220, 293220, 293176, 176176, 147147, 110110. The first three numbers represent the memory frequency, the other three the internal base frequency. For example 293220 means the memory interface is at 293MHz (586MHz DDR) and the internal frequency is 220MHz.

- The voltages in STweaks are sorted out through some magic and are frequency unique, I recommend using that for controlling them.
    Busfreq logic control added into STweaks, this includes all the already available configurables in the stock kernel with added explanations and I supplemented it with a sampling rate parameter.
    Sensorhub driver and firmware updated.
    Touchscreen driver and firmware updated.
    Replaced pegasusq's runqueue detection logic with a new more superiror and precise in-scheduler collection logic, I found that the real runqueues are much less than what was previously reported. This should help a lot with hotplugging.
    Enabled AFTR by default since we are now running very often in single-core mode. Keep in mind this mode is WFI Idle + LPA + AFTR.
    Fixed a kernel bug which was eating up randomness entropy. This is related to that whole seeder business - please don't use any of those fixes. I also disabled virtual addresss randomization and at the same time disabled entropy generation from the block layer, which should avoid I/O overheads.
    I raised the LPA CPU idle target residency, and fixed a bug in the ABB control for voltages for 900 and 1000MHz. I suspect these two to be causes of the sudden reboots for Note 2 users, and may fix them.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1927852

N.E.A.K note2:

* NO SOPORTA microSD FORMATEADA EN extFAT
    * NO está arreglado el problema del Exynos

versión actual: 1.3x

Características/Changelog del Kernel

- Based on Samsung official sources (updated to N8000u1), updated to 3.0.57
    - Governors: PegasusQ (default), Ondemand, LulzactiveV2, Performance, Conservative (module), Lazy (module)
    - Schedulers: BFQv5, Noop, SIO, VR (default)
    - Using JRCU (++smoothness, ++responsiveness)
    - XZ Compression only for KERNEL (--size)
    - Fully compatible with: uNEAK ENGINE, MC Manager, Tegrak's Lulzactive app, Voltage Control, SetCPU, NSTools
    - Fully compatible with 4.1.2 ROMs
    - Fixed exynos-mem bug exploit (thx to AndreiLux)
    - Wolfson Audio Control (thx to AndiP for the implementation) ----> featured in uNEAK Engine

RAMDISK AND MISC:
    - LED Fade support (thx to teamhacksung)
    - Init.d Support
    - CIFS and FUSE built in the kernel (no modules)
    - Android Logger (logcat) already enabled into the kernel
    - Multi-Core Interface (renewed Tegrak's 2ndCore) -----> CLICK HERE for infos
    - FSync Control Interface (thx to Ezekeel - featured into uNEAK Engine)
    - TouchBooster Control (thx to franciscofranco)
    - CM10.1 and derivates support (AOSP)

CPU/GPU:
    - NO OC!!!! (200-1600Mhz)
    - CPU Undervolt support (thx to netarchy, Entropy512 & AndreiLux)
    - Complete control of freqs/voltages with Voltage Control/SetCPU/uNEAK
    - GPU Overclock/Undervolt & Stepcount Interface (by gm & AndreiLux)
    - Charging current interface support (original by gm, ported by me) ----> AC, USB, MISC and DOCK supported

MEMORY & PERFORMACES:
    - ARM CPU Topology + Sched_MC (can be enabled via uNEAK Engine, disabled by default)
    - SLQB Memory Allocator (better memory management)
    - Improved memory management functions
    - Allow CPU Unaligned access (++performaces)
    - AFTR ARM Idle Mode (enable via uNEAK Engine) (++battery)

CONNECTIVITY TWEAKS:
    - Stochastic Fair Blue NET Scheduler
    - Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP
    - Reduced debugging WiFi/BT
    - TCP/IP Tweaks
    - TCP buffer tweaks

OPTIMIZATIONS:
    - NO EXFAT SUPPORT (do not even ask for it please)
    - Heavily reduced debug system (logcat and last_kmsg support is still there) (++speed, --size)
    - Heavily Optimised TouchBooster logic ----> greatly improved smoothness
    - SW Sync framework support
    - Using Standalone Hotplug driver with non-hotplug governors (thx to gm)
    - 3 CPU cores OFF when screen is locked (thx to arighi for original implementation) ----> with non-hotplug govs
    - Upstream patches and fixes from Linux 3.2/3/4/5/6 mainline kernel
    - Compiled with Linaro GCC 4.7 (2012.12) + NEAK CFLAGS (heavily optimised) + Graphite Optimisations
    - Optimised EXT4 filesystem
    - Generally optimised code (removed useless functions and variables, fixed warnings)
    and many others...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2000328